This Easy Boursin Tik Tok Pasta Recipe is perfect for busy week nights! You’re going to love the simplicity of this recipe, not to mention the creamy sauce with juicy roasted tomatoes that burst after roasting in the oven.
If you love quick and easy pasta dinners, try my Creamy Beef & Shells, Taco Spaghetti and Sloppy Joe Casserole next!
Want to save this recipe?
Enter your email below & we’ll send it straight to your inbox. Plus you’ll get great new recipes from us every week!
Remember the hype around Tik Tok Feta Pasta? Well this one is even better in my opinion!
Fresh cherry tomatoes roast in the oven and burst with flavor and juiciness. The Boursin cream cheese is the star of the show! The herb and garlic cream cheese cooks with the tomatoes, all in the same dish (so easy right?!) to creamy perfection.
There is no need to add in heavy cream for the sauce; the soft cheese does all the work in this creamy sauce.
I think you’re going to enjoy this easy pasta recipe! Please drop a comment below if you make it and let me know what you thought. This is one Tik Tok recipe that’s worth the hype! So is Gigi Hadid Pasta Recipe. Try that one next!
Ingredients for Boursin Pasta Recipe
- Boursin cream cheese – if you’re not familiar with Boursin cheese, it’s a soft cream cheese, a spreadable cheese that comes in a variety of flavors. We’ll be using herb and garlic for this recipe. You can find it readily available in the grocery store.
- Pasta – use any of your favorite pastas. Think of something that is well-suited to the creamy sauce clinging to the pasta. We used Fiorelli pasta in the photos for this recipe, but I’ve made it with penne, rigatoni, rotini and more! Follow package directions for cooking the pasta.
- Cherry tomatoes – use cherry or grape tomatoes.
- Olive oil – I recommend extra virgin olive oil for best results
- Fresh garlic
- Salt & Pepper
- Fresh parsley
How to make Boursin Cheese Pasta
I used a smaller 8×12-inch baking dish for the recipe in the photos. I often double this recipe and use the large 9×13-inch baking dish.
Preheat oven to 400°F.
In an 8×12″ baking dish, combine cherry tomatoes, olive oil, freshly ground pepper.
Make a well in the centre and place the Boursin Herb & Garlic cheese in the opening.
Bake in 400°F oven for 30 minutes.
While the tomatoes are roasting in the oven, start cooking the pasta. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook the pasta according to package directions until al dente, then strain.
After 30 minutes of cooking the tomato and cheese mixture, turn broiler to high. Broil for 2 minutes until tomatoes and cheese are light golden brown.
Keep a close eye on the oven as they can burn quickly!
Remove from oven and stir in chopped garlic, fresh parsley and pasta. Stir well to coat pasta.
I find this easier if you transfer the mixture to a large bowl.
Any and all of the following would be delicious sprinkled on top of this pasta bake.
- chopped fresh basil, parsley or any of your favorite fresh Italian herbs
- freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- a sprinkle of red pepper flakes to heat things up!
Delicious when serve with green salad and crusty French bread.
Serving a larger group? You can easily make this meal stretch further by adding in sautéed chicken breast. Sautée chicken breast in olive oil in skillet with red or sweet onions until cooked to an internal temperature of 170°F.
Stir in a little white wine (about 1/4 cup) and let it reduce over low-medium heat. The caramelized onions and white wine will taste delicious with sliced cooked chicken breasts. You can either stir the chicken into the pasta or serve the pasta on individual plates and arrange the slices of chicken on top of the pasta.
You can also double this recipe by using a 9×13-inch casserole dish and double all of the ingredients.
More Pasta Recipes to Try!
Chicken Noodle Casserole (without canned soup!)