Easy step-by-step directions for how to make creamy Boursin Pasta. This recipe is easy to make and I guarantee, you're going to want to keep it on the repeat list!
250g dry pasta, we used shells or you can use any pasta shape
1 package (150g) Boursin herb and garlic cheese
2 pints cherry or grape tomatoes (any color) - 1 pint equals 2 cups/2 pints = 4 cups
2 cloves garlic, chopped
2 Tablespoons olive oil
1 Tablespoon fresh parsley
1 teaspoon salt
Freshly ground black pepper to taste
Sprinkle of freshly grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In an 8x12" baking dish, combine tomatoes, olive oil, freshly ground pepper.
- Make a well in the centre and place Boursin Herb & Garlic cheese in the opening.
- Bake in 400°F oven for 30 minutes.
- While the tomatoes and cheese are roasting in the oven, start cooking the pasta. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package directions until al dente. Strain.
- After 30 minutes of cooking the tomato and cheese mixture, turn broiler to high. Broil for 2 minutes until tomatoes and cheese are light golden brown.
- Remove from oven and stir in chopped garlic, fresh parsley and pasta. Stir well to coat pasta.
- Top with fresh grated Parmesan cheese, if desired.
You can easily double this recipe and make it in a 9x13-inch baking dish. Use two packages of Boursin cheese, making a well in the middle of the tomatoes on opposite ends of the baking dish.
Storage instructions: Store cooled pasta bake in airtight container in refrigerator for up to three to four days.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 miutes
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Oven Baked
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 helping
- Calories: 244
- Sugar: 7.8 g
- Sodium: 738 mg
- Fat: 20.9 g
- Saturated Fat: 8.9 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 12.4 g
- Fiber: 3.1 g
- Protein: 4.9 g
- Cholesterol: 38.8 mg
Keywords: Creamy Boursin Cheese Pasta Recipe, Tik Tok Viral Boursin Pasta