Colourful and brightly flavoured, this is the BEST PEACH MANGO SALSA recipe. Delicious with nacho chips or as a condiment, this easy recipe is so good that you can eat it plain, with a fork!
YOU'LL LOVE THIS RECIPE
- this salsa is so quick and easy to make that you will want to have it on repeat for regular snacks and meals!
- no fancy equipment needed. Everything can be chopped by hand.
- you can enjoy this peach mango salsa as a snack with nacho chips or serve it as a condiment with chicken, fajitas, quesadillas. The possibilities are endless!
INGREDIENTS & SUBSTITUTIONS
- peaches - fresh peaches add delicious flavour to this recipe. If you cannot find fresh peaches, you can substitute pineapple or add in more mangoes.
- mangoes - easy to find year round, this fruit is so tasty in a salsa!
- avocado - this can be left out if you're not a fan, but who doesn't love avocado?!
- red onion - nice for flavour and colour or you can also use sweet onions
- red bell pepper -other alternatives would be red or green peppers
- lime juice - use fresh limes only in this recipe.
- fresh cilantro or flat leaf parsley - some people love cilantro and some do not enjoy it at all! You can easily add in flat leaf parsley instead of leave it out altogether!
- olive oil - I like to use cold-pressed olive oil for premium flavour!
- ground cumin
- salt & pepper - once everything is mixed up, taste and adjust these seasonings to suit your taste.
Chop ingredients. Mix everything in a bowl, Chill for 30 minutes. Eat!! Does it get any easier than that??
This is a great recipe to play around and experiment with ingredients. Different coloured pepper, may throw in a little chopped pineapple, sweet onion instead of red.
You can also add a few chopped tomatoes to the salsa. The lime juice, oil and honey are easily adjustable depending what you add to the recipe!
HOW TO SERVE PEACH MANGO SALSA
Enjoy this salsa with nacho chips or as a condiment for chicken and salmon.
I have the recipe shown below for Cilantro Lime Chicken and this salsa is delicious with it on a wrap!
you might also enjoy these recipes
Love this recipe? Please leave a 5-star 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟rating in the recipe card below & a review in the comments section further down the page. Don't forget to tag me when you make one of my recipes! Subscribe to join the community and receive regular updates straight to your inbox! Let's connect via Facebook, Instagram & Pinterest!Print
This recipe was originally published in May 2020 and updated August 2021 to add peaches to the recipe card and update the photos.