Colourful and brightly flavoured, this is the BEST PEACH MANGO SALSA recipe. Delicious with nacho chips or as a condiment, this easy recipe is so good that you can eat it plain, with a fork!
3 large peaches (or 6 small ones)
2 mangoes, chopped
1 avocado, chopped
1/4 cup red onion, chopped
1/3 cup red bell pepper
1 lime, juiced (you should end up with about 1/4 cup)
3 tbsp. fresh cilantro, chopped (optional)
2 and 1/2 tsp. olive oil
1/2 tsp. cumin
3 tsp. honey
Salt & Pepper to taste
Put all ingredients into a large bowl. Stir well. Chill for 30 minutes.
- This recipe can easily be doubled and tripled.
- Variations: add in 1/2 cup chopped pineapple.
- Cilantro - you can easily leave this out of the recipe and use flat leaf parsley instead or skip it altogether!
- Bell pepper - use any colour of bell pepper.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Appetizers & Snacks
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 helping
- Calories: 131
- Sugar: 14.4 g
- Sodium: 299.3 mg
- Fat: 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.9 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 20.5 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 1.8 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: Best Peach Mango Salsa