Colourful and brightly flavoured, this is the best peach mango salsa! Delicious with tortilla chips or as a side dish for pork chops, any salmon recipe, cilantro lime chicken breasts and it's also perfect with fish tacos. This simple salsa recipe is so good that you can eat it plain, with a fork!
YOU'LL LOVE THIS RECIPE
- this salsa is so quick and easy to make that you will want to have it on repeat for regular snacks and meals!
- no fancy equipment needed. Everything can be chopped by hand.
- you can enjoy this peach mango salsa as a snack with nacho chips or serve it as a condiment with chicken, fajitas, quesadillas. The possibilities are endless!
- It's filled with fresh ingredients! Bell peppers, peaches, avocados and more!
- You can have this salsa mixed and ready to chill in 20 minutes or less! It's quick and easy like my Pico De Gallo Recipe!
INGREDIENTS & SUBSTITUTIONS
This recipe uses fresh ingredients that are easy to find in the grocery store. Try to find the freshest fruits possible.
- peaches - fresh peaches add delicious flavour to this recipe. If you cannot find fresh peaches, you can substitute pineapple or add in more mangoes.
- mangoes - easy to find year round in the grocery store, this fruit is so tasty in a salsa! Use ripe mangoes that have a little give to them when gently squeezed for best flavor.
- avocado - this can be left out if you're not a fan, but who doesn't love avocado?!
- red onion - nice for flavour and colour or you can also use sweet onions
- red pepper -other alternatives would be orange bell pepper, yellow pepper or green peppers. I like to buy the bag in the grocery store that has a mixture of three peppers. They look realy pretty diced up in this salsa recipe.
- lime juice - use fresh limes only in this recipe.
- fresh cilantro or flat leaf parsley - some people love cilantro and some do not enjoy it at all! If you're not a fan of cilantro, you can easily add in flat leaf parsley instead of leave it out altogether!
- olive oil - I like to use cold-pressed olive oil for premium flavour!
- ground cumin
- salt & pepper - once everything is mixed up, taste and adjust these seasonings to suit your taste.
Substitutions and Add-ins
- Can't find peaches? You can substitute necarines for the peaches.
- Jalapeno peppers
- Green onion could be substituted for the red onion, or add in two slice onions to the recipe.
- Fresh tomatoes - one to two fresh chopped tomatoes are a wonderful addition of flavor and texture.
- Lime zest - before you juice the limes, zest some of the lime and sprinkle into the salsa.
- Looking for a more spicy salsa? Add in one finely chopped habanero peppers to give this salsa a little kick! (Be sure to wash your hands well after)!
- Chopped fresh pinepple - a few chunks is delicious in this recipe!
- Fresh sweet corn, cut off the cob.
- Add in up to 1 clove of minced garlic.
- Add in up to 1 cup of rinsed canned black beens.
Chop ingredients. I like to dice the fruit and veggies in small pieces for nachos and if it's a condiment for a main dish, I will sometimes make it a bit more chunky. The size is completely up to you.
Mix everything in a bowl, Chill for 30 minutes. Eat!! Does it get any easier than that??
MY TOP TIPS FOR MAKING PEACH MANGO SALSA
- Customize this recipe to make it your own! There are so many options to add and remove flavors based on what you have on hand and what your favorite flavors happen to be !
- Chill the salsa before digging into it with a tortilla chip! The fruit will release juice as the salsa chills and the flavors will combine beautifully!
Salsa will stay fresh in an airtight container for up to two days. The longer it sits in the refrigerator, the softer the fruit will be and the texture will change.
A ripe mango will have a little give when squeezed gently.
You Might Also Enjoy These RecipesPrint
This recipe was originally published in May 2020 and updated August 2021 to add peaches to the recipe card and update the photos.