A honey-garlic marinade coats these juicy pork chops and caramelizes beautifully. An easy weeknight meal the whole family will love.
Am I the only one who wants to lick these pork chops right off the screen? They are SO DELICIOUS! We had these for dinner last night and the entire family loved them - raved over them, actually. Score one for mom 🙂
It had been awhile since we'd had pork chops and I honestly forgot how good they are! I used boneless pork chops about one-inch thick. On the side, we had mashed potatoes, yellow beans, mashed butternut squash and Orange Glazed Carrots on the side. A true meat and potatoes meal and it was so satisfying.
How to make Honey Garlic Pork Chops
1. In a small mixing bowl, combine honey, soy sauce, white vinegar, onions, garlic and ginger. Stir well until honey is completely mixed in and mixture is the same consistency throughout.
2. In a glass dish large enough to hold the four pork chops, place the pork chops in a single layer.
3. Pour the marinade over top of the pork chops. Turn the pork chops over several times to coat in the marinade.
4. Refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours or up to 12 hours.
5. In an large skillet, heat 1 tbsp. of olive oil over medium-high heat. Ensure that your skillet is very hot before putting in the pork chops.
6. Cook pork chops in skillet for 5 to 7 minutes per side over medium-high heat until temperature is 145 degrees. (you want the heat high enough for the marinade to caramelize)
7. Allow the pork chops to rest 10 minutes before eating.
Leftover pork chops may be refrigerated for 3-4 days. Reheat in skillet on stovetop, microwave or warm up in a low 325F oven.
other dinner recipes you might also enjoy
Please don't forget to save this to your Pinterest board!Print