Yes! You can make Cheesecake Factory four cheese pasta at home! This homemade version is simple to make with simple ingredients that you can easily find in the grocery store. This is one of those recipes that’s a delicious meal for busy weeknights.
Want to save this recipe?
Enter your email below & we’ll send it straight to your inbox. Plus you’ll get great new recipes from us every week!
If you love Cheesecake Factory copycat recipes, you’re going to love this one! Creamy pasta with four different kinds of cheeses. With little prep time, I’ve added this one to our regular rotation!
Our family loves this pasta bake recipe. You can easily change up the noodles and even the cheeses. I always try to keep a container of Ricotta cheese on hand for when the kids ask for this Cheesecake Factory copycat recipe! It reheat well too for leftovers (if there are any!).
If you love copycat recipes, try my Giant Cheese Stuffed Shells Recipe next! It’s an Olive Garden copycat recipe and one of our faves!
Head over to the cheese section in the grocery store and pick up the four cheeses. You’ll need:
- Parmesan Cheese – fresh Parmesan cheese is ideal for the best flavor.
- Mozzarella Cheese – fresh mozzarella that you grate yourself will give you the best results. Any of the best cheese for melting could work in this recipe, but mozzarella is best!
- Fresh Mozzarella balls – I buy the larger ones and cut them into quarters. Ovoline balls or any type of mozzarella pearls.
- Ricotta Cheese
- Eggs– you will be using eggs in the Ricotta cheese mixture.
- Garlic powder – you can also use two cloves of fresh garlic and simmer it in the marinara sauce when you’re heating it up.
- Marinara Sauce – buy your favorite pasta sauce and that will do just fine!
- Fresh Basil – if you don’t have any growing at home, you can usually find this in small packages in the produce section in the grocery store.
- Penne pasta – use your favorite pasta shape for this recipe. Typically it would be penne, or you can use fusilli, rotini, rigatoni.
If you love sharp cheddar cheese, you can also add up to 1/2 cup to the top with the Parmesan!
How to Make 4 Cheese Pasta – Step by Step Instructions
This recipe comes together in less than 1 hour. The key to this recipe is that you’ll want to have everything hot before putting it into the oven.
Start by preheating the oven to 350°F and grease an 11×8-inch (3.5 Qt.) baking dish.
Having all of the ingredients pre-measured and the cheese shredded will speed up the recipe and makes things easier.
COOK THE PASTA
In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook penne according to package directions until al dente .Drain.
HEAT THE MARINARA SAUCE
(While pasta is cooking) In a medium-sized saucepan, heat the marinara sauce over medium-low heat. You will want it nice and hot when you add it to the mixture later.
PREPARE THE RICOTTA MIXTURE
In a large mixing bowl, combine ricotta cheese, shredded mozzarella, eggs, fresh basil, garlic powder and pepper. Stir until well combined.
Add the cooked pasta and heated marinara sauce to the ricotta mixture. Stir until pasta is thoroughly coated with the creamy sauce.
Next, transfer the pasta mixture to the greased baking dish. Spread quartered mozzarella balls evenly over top of pasta. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Cover with aluminum foil and bake, covered in 350°F oven for 25 minutes.
Remove foil and place under broiler for 3 to 5 minutes until cheese is bubbly.
Garnish: In a small bowl, combine 3 Tablespoons ricotta cheese and 2 Tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese. Divide evenly among four individual servings and top with freshly chopped basil.
How to serve: Serve with French bread or cheesy garlic bread along with a side salad or steamed vegetables such as green beans.
Storage: Store in airtight container for up to four days. Reheat in microwave until warm throughout.Print