This four cheese pasta recipe is delicious! The best thing is that it's so easy to make with just a few easy steps. The pasta is cooked and drained and that, along with the warmed marinara sauce is added to the ricotta mixture. A quick topping of mozzarella balls and freshly grated Parmesan cheese and into the oven it goes.
Enjoy this Cheesecake Factory copycat recipe from your own kitchen!
225 g/ 8 ounces Penne pasta
1 jar 650mL/ 21 to 24 ounces Marinara Sauce
1 cup Ricotta
2 and 1/4 cups Mozarella, grated
1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon pepper, freshly ground
4 Fresh mozzarella balls, cut into quarters
3/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
2 Tablespoons ricotta cheese
2 Tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
Fresh basil, chopped
Salt (optional to taste)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease an 11x8-inch (3.5 Quart)baking dish.
- In a large pot of boiling, lightly salted water, cook Penne pasta according to package directions until al dente. Drain.
- Meanwhile, while pasta is cooking, heat marinara sauce in a medium-sized saucepan over medium-low heat.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine ricotta cheese, shredded mozzarella, eggs, fresh basil, garlic powder and pepper. Stir until well combined.
- Add hot pasta and the heated marina sauce to the ricotta mixture. Stir until pasta is thoroughly coated with the creamy sauce.
- Transfer pasta mixture to greased 11x8-inch (3.5 Quart) baking dish. Place quartered mozzarella balls evenly over top of pasta. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over top.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake, covered in 350°F oven for 25 minutes.
- Remove foil and place under broiler for 3 to 5 minutes until cheese is bubbly.
- Garnish: In a small bowl, combine 3 Tablespoons ricotta cheese and 2 Tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese. Divide evenly among four individual servings and top with freshly chopped basil.
Storage: Store in airtight container for up to four days. Reheat in microwave until warm throughout.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Category: Dinner Recipes
- Method: Oven Baked, Stovetop
- Cuisine: Italian, American
- Serving Size: 1 generous helping
- Calories: 743
- Sugar: 8.1 g
- Sodium: 2361.2 mg
- Fat: 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat: 9.8 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 63.6 g
- Fiber: 6 g
- Protein: 82.2 g
- Cholesterol: 173 mg
Keywords: Cheesecake Factory four cheese pasta recipe, cheesecake factory copycat four cheese pasta