These quick and easy 3 Ingredient Banana Oatmeal Cookies are the perfect breakfast or after-school snack! Both flour-less and gluten free, these are sure to become a favourite!
1 and 1/2 cups rolled oats (quick oats)
3 medium ripe bananas, mashed
1/3 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven 350°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or baking mat.
- Place mashed bananas, rolled oats and chocolate chips in a large mixing bowl. Stir well to combine.
- Using clean hands, shape into discs and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in 350°F oven for 12 to 14 minutes. Cookies will still be a bit soft when you take them out of the oven.
- Cool on wire rack.
- *For gluten-free ensure that rolled oats are labelled 'gluten free'.
- Storage: Store cooled cookies in a covered container for up to 2 days.
- Freezing: These cookies freeze very well. You can place them in a freezer container or ziplock freezer bag for up to three months.
- Add-ins: raisins, dried cranberries, dried cherries, sliced almonds.
- I like to use mini chocolate chips in this recipe or you can use the regular sized ones.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 14 minutes
- Category: Cookies
- Method: Oven Baked
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 103
- Sugar: 7.2 g
- Sodium: 0.3 mg
- Fat: 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.3 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 18.7 g
- Fiber: 2.4 g
- Protein: 2.2 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: 3 ingredient Banana Oatmeal Cookies