Honey-Mustard chicken Marinade
1. Whisk all marinade ingredients together in a shallow glass dish until combined. Add chicken breasts, turning to coat all of the chicken.
2. Place in refrigerator and marinate for 1 hour.
3. Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat with 2 tsp. olive oil.
4. Remove chicken from marinade letting excess marinade drip back into the dish.
5. Sear the chicken on each side. Brush or spoon remaining marinade on chicken throughout the cooking process coating each of the chicken breasts.
6. Cook until chicken reaches temperature of 165F and is no longer pink inside.
Place all ingredients in bowl and whisk together or you can use a mason jar and shake the dressing until all ingredients are well combined.
Spinach & Strawberry Salad
1. Place spinach in large salad bowl and toss with. small amount of the dressing to coat the leaves. Enough to coat the leaves but not soak them entirely.
2. In a separate bowl, add all of the other ingredients (chop the chicken and add it in here) and toss them gently in the dressing to coat.
3 Add the bowl of salad ingredients to the spinach bowl and toss, adding more dressing until you reach the desired amount.
4 Serve with additional dressing for guests to add as desired.