Paula Deen's Corn Casserole with Cheese is a quick and easy side dish that has a perfect spot on your Thanksgiving table!
1 can (15.25 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
1 can (14.75 ounces) cream-style corn
1 package (8.5 ounces)Jiffy corn muffin mix
1 cup sour cream
1/2 cup butter, melted
1 and 1/2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease a 9x13-inch casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray or butter and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine both cans of corn (drain the whole kernel corn), package corn muffin mix, sour cream and melted butter.
- Pour into prepared baking dish.
- Bake in 350°F oven for 45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and top with shredded Cheddar. Cook for an additional 10 minutes, until cheese is melted.
- Let stand for 10 minutes then serve warm.
Store cooled casserole in refrigerator, covered in plastic wrap or transfer to an airtight container. Refrigerate for up to three days.
Reheat in microwave in a microwave-safe dish for one to two minutes until heated through.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 50 minutes
- Category: Side Dishes
- Method: Oven Baked
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 generous helping
- Calories: 311
- Sugar: 2.5 g
- Sodium: 270.2 mg
- Fat: 24.5 g
- Saturated Fat: 14.5 g
- Trans Fat: 0.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 15.4 g
- Fiber: 1.7 g
- Protein: 9.9 g
- Cholesterol: 65.1 mg
Keywords: Paula Deen's Corn Casserole