EASY recipe for soft, fluffy, moist Banana Blackberry Muffins are bursting with fresh blackberries! Greek Yogurt adds creaminess and moisture and they remain moist for days.
1 and 3/4 cups all purpose flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. salt
1/2 cup butter, room temperature
1 and 1/4 cups granulated sugar
1/4 cup Greek yogurt
1 cup mashed bananas (2 large)
1 and 1/2 cups fresh or frozen blackberries
1 tbsp. rolled oats, large flakes for topping
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat one egg, butter and sugar. Cream by hand until light and fluffy.
- Beat in second egg and stir until well-combined.
- Add in Greek Yogurt and bananas and stir to combine.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir just until combined using as few strokes as possible.
- Gently, fold in the blackberries.
- Fill greased muffin tins 3/4 full.
- Bake in 400°F oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
STORAGE AND FREEZING INSTRUCTIONS
Cool muffins completely before storing or freezing.
Store muffins at room temperature in covered container in a single layer for up to four days. Line the container with paper towel.
Freeze muffins for up to 2 months. Layer with parchment paper. Thaw at room temperature for 2 hours before serving.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Muffins
- Method: Oven Baked
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 muffin
- Calories: 263
- Sugar: 24.3 g
- Sodium: 175.1 mg
- Fat: 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat: 5.4 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 41.1 g
- Fiber: 1.9 g
- Protein: 4.5 g
- Cholesterol: 67.6 mg
Keywords: Banana Blackberry Muffins, dessert, breakfast.