This One Pan Baked Feta Pasta with Cherry Tomatoes recipe took the internet by storm and became a viral TikTok sensation. With just five simple ingredients and a sprinkle of salt & pepper, this creamy pasta bake is definitely worth the hype!
15 ounces (453g) pasta
2 pints cherry tomatoes (approx. 1 and 1/2 pounds)
8 ounces (225g) feta cheese block
1/2 cup olive oil
1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
2 to 4 cloves garlic, chopped
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Freshly grated Parmesan cheese (optional for serving)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Add the cherry tomatoes in an even layer, chopped garlic cloves, 1/2 cup of olive oil and salt & pepper to a 9x13-inch casserole dish. Stir gently to combine and coat the tomatoes with oil.
- Place the block of feta cheese in the center of the baking dish, turning it over to coat with olive oil. Sprinkle the feta with black pepper.
- Bake in oven for 35 to 40 minutes. You will know that it is ready when the cherry tomatoes burst and the feta will have softened.
- When there is 15 minutes remaining on the cook time, cook pasta in boiling water according to package directions, reserving one cup of the pasta water. For best results, use al dente pasta. Set the pasta aside.
- Remove the dish from the oven and immediately add the fresh basil leaves.
- Add the cooked pasta to the tomato mixture and give it a good stir with a wooden spoon.
- Use a fork to gently mash some of the block of feta cheese and some of the tomatoes. Give it a good stir, squishing some of the tomatoes and leaving others whole. Serve with freshly grated Parmesan cheese (optional) and chopped fresh basil.
Storage & Reheating Instructions: Store cooled pasta in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to three days. Reheat single servings in the microwave in 30-second intervals until heated through.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Oven Baked
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 helping
- Calories: 543
- Sugar: 6.1 g
- Sodium: 453 mg
- Fat: 28 g
- Saturated Fat: 8.5 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 58.7 g
- Fiber: 3.5 g
- Protein: 15.6 g
- Cholesterol: 33.6 mg
Keywords: one pan feta pasta with cherry tomatoes, TikTok Feta Pasta Recipe