1. In a large mixing bowl, beat egg white until smooth and foamy. (about 45 seconds).
2. Add nuts and mix well to coat.
3. In a small mixing bowl, combine granulated sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and salt.
4. Stir into nut mixture and combine thoroughly.
5. Spread nut mixture onto a baking sheet.
6. Bake in 325F oven for 20 minutes, stirring every ten minutes.
7. Remove from oven and continue to stir occasionally (keep them on the baking sheet) for about 5 minutes.
8. Transfer to a medium-sized mixing bowl and cool completely.
8. Serve once nuts have cooled completely.
Store in airtight container for up to 1 month. May be frozen for up to three months.