TikTok Cinnamon Rolls with Heavy Cream were the viral TikTok cinnamon rolls that we simply had to try and see for ourselves. This easy recipe will level up your store-bought cinnamon rolls and the difference is deliciously remarkable and takes 5-10 minutes to make, plus the baking time!
1 package (5 rolls in package) Pillsbury Grands cinnamon rolls with frosting
3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
1/4 cup butter, melted
1/3 cup brown sugar, packed
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease the bottom of a 9x9-inch baking dish or spray with cooking spray.
- Pour the heavy whipping cream over the bottom of the baking dish.
- Open the package of cinnamon rolls (set the frosting aside) and place the rolls in the pan on top of the cream.
- In a small bowl, combine the melted butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Spoon the mixture over top of the cinnamon rolls.
- Cover the pan tightly with foil and bake the rolls at 350°F for 30 minutes.
- In a small mixing bowl beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth. Add the frosting from the cinnamon roll package and beat into the cream cheese until well combined. (Note: if you prefer the frosting to be sweeter, mix in powdered sugar a few tablespoons at a time until you reach the desired level of sweetness.)
- Spread the frosting over the hot, freshly baked cinnamon rolls. Serve warm.
Storage: The leftover cinnamon rolls keep in the refrigerator for up to three days, although they’re best eaten fresh.
Frosting: If you prefer the frosting to be sweeter, mix in powdered sugar a few tablespoons at a time until you reach the desired level of sweetness.)
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Oven baked
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 cinnamon rolls
- Calories: 254
- Sugar: 14.2 g
- Sodium: 118 mg
- Fat: 20.4 g
- Saturated Fat: 12.4 g
- Trans Fat: 0.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 17.5 g
- Fiber: 0.4 g
- Protein: 1.8 g
- Cholesterol: 56.2 mg
Keywords: TikTok Cinnamon Rolls with Heavy Cream