1. In a large mixing bow, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
2. Cut in cubed butter by hand or with pastry blender until fine crumbs.
3. In a small bowl, combine sour cream and milk.
4. Add to flour mixture, pouring it in all at once.
5. Stir with a fork until you can form a soft, sticky ball.
6. With lightly floured hands, gather up the dough and set it onto a lightly floured surface.
7. With a rolling pin (or pat out by hand) roll dough into a circle about 1 inch thick.
8. Using 3-inch cookie cutter, cut into 6 rounds. You will have to re-roll the scraps once.
9. Place on baking sheet and brush tops with milk.
10. Bake in 425F oven for 15 to 20 minutes until golden brown.
11. To serve, cut biscuit in half and spoon strawberries over the bottom half, followed by whipped cream. Top with other half and spoon additional strawberries and whipped cream over top.
In a mixing bowl, combine whipping cream, icing sugar and vanilla. Mix on medium-high speed of mixer until medium peaks form. (approx 2- 2 and 1/2 minutes)