Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Rosemary is an easy, healthy side dish with only 5 main ingredients. This side dish is delicious alongside any meal!
2 large sweet potatoes
3 tbsp. olive oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 tbsp. fresh rosemary (2 tsp. dried)
1/8 tsp sea salt
Fresh ground pepper to taste
1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1. In a large bowl, combine olive oil, garlic, fresh rosemary, salt and pepper.
2. Peel sweet potatoes and slice into 1/4" thick pieces.
3. Add sweet potatoes to olive oil mixture and stir to combine.
4. Spread sweet potato mixture into casserole dish.
5. Roast in 425F oven for 30 to 40 minutes until tender when pierced with a sharp knife.
6. Remove from oven and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
7. Store leftover sweet potatoes in covered container in refrigerator for 3 to 4 days.
- Substitutions: fresh garlic, minced - if you don't have fresh garlic, you can use 1/2 tsp. of garlic flakes or garlic powder to one clove of garlic. For example, this recipe calls for 2 cloves of garlic, use 1 tsp. of the flakes or powder to replace the fresh garlic.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Side Dishes
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 123
- Sugar: 1.9 g
- Sodium: 149.1 mg
- Fat: 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.9 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 10.4 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 2.5 g
- Cholesterol: 3.2 mg
Keywords: Roasted Sweet Potatoes