1. Place quinoa in sieve and rinse well under cold water.
2. Combine 1 cup of quinoa with 2 cups of water and bring to a boil. Cover and reduce heat to low. Simmer for 15 to 18 minutes or until water has been absorbed. Remove from heat and set aside.
3. Chop spinach, tomatoes, red onion, avocado, and cucumber.
4. Mince garlic and combine with other chopped veggies.
5. Add currants to vegetable mixture along with the cooked quinoa and feta cheese.
6. In a mason jar or glass bowl, mix lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper. Whisk well to mix all ingredients.
7. Pour dressing over quinoa and vegetables and mix well.
8. Chill at least 30 minutes before serving.
Salad may be kept in refrigerator for up to three days.