1. Clean and hull strawberries.
2. Gently stir cleaned strawberries in 2 tbsp. of sugar. Set aside in refrigerator.
Graham Crumb Layer
1. Melt 2 tbsp. of butter.
2. In small mixing bowl, combine melted butter and graham crumbs. Stir well to combine and set aside.
Cream Cheese Layer
The cream cheese layer has two parts. The cream cheese and the whipped cream. The whipped cream is folded into the cream cheese mixture.
1. In mixing bowl or stand mixer with paddle attachment, mix cream cheese, heavy cream and 4 tbsp. sugar.
2. Mix slowly to combine, then mix on medium-high speed for one minute until well-blended and smooth.
3. Add in lemon juice, lemon zest and vanilla extract.
4. Beat at medium speed for one more minute.
If using stand mixer, transfer cheese mixture to large mixing bowl and clean the stand mixer bowl.
If using hand mixer, begin the whipped cream in a clean bowl.
Make sure to rinse the stand mixer bowl in very cold water so that it's chilled enough for the next step - whipping the cream.
1. Combine whipped cream, icing sugar and vanilla in mixing bowl.
2. Beat on medium-high speed of mixture until medium peaks form. Keep a close eye on the cream. It will turn to butter if you leave it too long!
NEXT, combine cream cheese mixture and whipped cream
1. Gently fold whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture. Fold only until combined.
Assembling the parfaits
1. Using four parfait glasses (or preferred glass container) start with whipped cream mixture followed by a layer of graham crumb mixture.
2. Add a layer of strawberries and repeat until parfait glass is full. Place strawberries on top layer.