So quick and easy to make, these sweet, chewy treats are the perfect accompaniment for a holiday baking tray or any festive occasion!
Growing up, my mom made these every year, along with dozens of other sweet treats for our holiday baking trays. These No Bake Peanut Butter Balls were always one of my favourites - and still are! You can enjoy them plain, or dipped in chocolate or a mixture of both 🙂
These are great little treats to package up and give as a gift.
How to make No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
1. In a medium saucepan, combine corn syrup, granulated sugar and salt.
2. Bring to a very low boil over medium heat for one minute.
3. Remove from heat and pour mixture into a large mixing bowl.
4. Add peanut butter and vanilla and stir to combine.
5. Add in Corn Flakes, Rice Krispies and coconut and stir well to combine. I like to let the mixture cool for two minutes, then rinse hands in warm water and combine by hand to mix. Be careful though! Mixture will be hot for a few minutes.
6. Roll by hand into 1 and ½ inch balls.
Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Balls
Melt 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips in the top of a double-boiler or over very low heat in a saucepan, being careful not to scorch the chocolate.
Once chocolate has melted, dip Peanut Butter Balls into chocolate and place on waxed paper to cool and set.
If desired, melt additional white chocolate (2oz) and drizzle in a pattern over once the dark chocolate has set.