M&M Brownies are easy to make and guaranteed to satisfy your craving for something sweet. They are fudgy and chocolaty with your favourite M&M's in the batter and sprinkled on top of a luscious icing.
These mouth-watering M&M brownies, calling out for a tall, cold glass of milk are over-the-top delicious!
I love making brownies from scratch because they're just so quick and easy to make with great results.
Those two recipes use unsweetened chocolate and I wanted to post a brownie recipe with cocoa powder because it's a different chocolate flavour than the others - especially since it's used in the icing as well.
My boys have named these brownies their new favourite dessert! It's a fudge brownie recipe that I adapted to included the M&M's and the icing.
Let's get to making these brownies!
Why you will love this recipe
- no fancy equipment! You can mix these up by hand.
- basic ingredients
- quick and easy to make
Ingredients for this recipe and notes
- eggs should be a room temperature. Remove from refrigerator half a hour to one hour before starting your recipe.
- M&M's - use you favourite flavour. In these photos, I used Peanut Butter M&M's and they were SO good. You can also use the regular ones or peanut M&M's.
Step-by-Step Photos & Tips
- full instructions are below in the recipe card. a few notes:
- if you're using a glass baking dish, the brownies will cook faster, so be sure to keep an eye on them.
- these brownies taste best when they are a little undercooked. Pull them out of the oven once they've pulled away slightly from the edges of the pan.
- frost the brownies while they are still warm for a beautiful, glossy finish
- although these brownies are hard to resist and delicious served warm, the longer they set, the easier they will be to cut and remove from the pan.