Robust in flavours, this easy Mediterranean Pasta Salad is absolutely full of flavour! This salad is delicious after an hour of sitting in the refrigerator and pairs well with chicken, fish or can easily stand on it's own as a meal.
If you're looking for an easy pasta salad recipe, then you've gotta try this one. A recipe that has been tested over multiple times at family occasions, you will have everyone asking you for this recipe!
This salad goes beautifully with my Amazing Chicken Kabobs. You can serve them on the side of this salad, or chop them up and toss them in the salad for a delicious meal.
Why this is the best easy pasta salad
- you don't need any fancy equipment to make this recipe. Once you've cooked the pasta, the remaining ingredients are all assembled by hand.
- this salad can easily become a main course by adding chopped chicken or salami and mixing it into the salad.
- this recipe has the perfect balance of pasta to other ingredients.
Ingredients & notes for this recipe
- Bowtie pasta is suggested for this recipe, however you can change it up and use rotini or penne.
- Black or green olives can be used. Our favourite is kalamata olives
- use regular tomatoes or cherry tomatoes in this recipe.
- fresh herbs is definitely the favourite, however you can substitute dried herbs as well, keeping in mind that you will need 1 tbsp. of fresh herbs to 1 tsp. of dried herbs.
How to Make Mediterranean Pasta Salad
Four easy steps for making this recipe:
- Cook the pasta.
- Chop the veggies.
- Make the dressing.
- Toss together, then refrigerate.
More salad ideas you'll love!
I would love to hear your feedback! Please take a moment to drop a comment and a star rating below.Print