1. Peel sweet potatoes and cut into wedges lengthwise, all should be similar in size.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together egg and minced garlic with 1 tbsp. water
3. Add potatoes and mix to cover the sweet potatoes with the egg mixture.
4. In a small bowl, combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, basil and oregano.
5. Toss potato wedges again to coat with egg mixture then add immediately to the bread crumb mix.
6. Roll potato wedges in mixture to coat well, press the potatoes by hand into the mixture to ensure a good even coating.
7. Bake at 425F on greased baking sheet for 15 minutes.
8. Turn wedges then bake for another 12 to 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender when pierced with a sharp knife.