1. In a large bowl, beat butter with sugar until well combined.
2. Beat in eggs, 1 at a time, beating for 45 seconds after each addition.
3. Blend in vanilla.
4. In a separate small mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
5. Stir flour mixture into butter mixture, alternating with adding in the sour cream.
(Alternating means, add 1/3 flour mixture, 1/2 sour cream, 1/3 flour mixture, 1/2 sour cream, 1/3 flour mixture)
6. Spread into a greased, 9-inch springform pan.
7. Sprinkle 1/2 cup of blueberries and 1/2 cup of raspberries over top of cake layer.
Cream Cheese Layer
1. In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese with sugar until light and fluffy (about one minute).
2. Beat in egg and lemon rind until smooth (about 30 seconds).
3. Spread cream cheese layer over the blueberry/raspberry cake layer.
1. In a small mixing bowl, combine flour, granulated and brown sugars and cinnamon.
2. Add in melted butter.
3. Mix until combined. (I like to mix it by hand to get an even topping or you can use a pastry blender)
4. Add remaining blueberries and raspberries, followed by an even coating of the crumb topping.
5. Bake in 350F oven. for 1 hour and 10 minutes; checking for doneness at the 1 hour mark by inserting cake tester in centre.
6. Let cool 15 minutes before loosening the sides of the springform pan.
7. May be served warm or cool and is delicious with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or a dollop or whipped cream.