1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Grease and lightly flour 10 inch bundt pan.
3. In a large mixing bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
4. In a separate bowl, or stand mixer bowl, beat butter, sugar and vanilla on medium speed for 1 minute until fluffy.
5. Add eggs one at a time beating for one minute after each.
6. In a separate, small bowl mash one large banana. Add in sour cream and milk.
7. Add dry ingredients and banana mixture to the sugar/butter mixture alternately, beating on low speed after each just until combined
8. Remove one cup of the batter in a small bowl and mix with the hot cocoa powder.
9. Spoon the light banana batter into prepared cake pan.
10, Spoon the hot cocoa batter on top in a ring. do not spread to the edges. Create a ring in the middle of the batter.
11. Bake in 350 F oven for 60 minutes or until cake tests done with a cake tester.
12. Cool cake on wire rack for 10 minutes.
1. Slice and chop strawberries.
2. Place 1 cup of the strawberries in a heavy-bottomed saucepan and add 1 cup of water.
3. Mash the strawberries.
4. Cook for 2 minutes.
5. Remove from stove stop and strain using a sieve , saving the juice in a small mixing bowl. Rinse out the saucepan and pour the strawberry juice back into the saucepan.
6. In a small bowl, whisk together sugar and cornstarch.
7. Whisk the sugar and cornstarch mixture into the juice in the saucepan.
8. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly.
9. Reduce heat to low-medium and cook 2 minutes more.
10. Cool for 10 minutes, then stir in fresh, chopped strawberries.
11. Halve the remaining strawberries and stir into the sauce.
(May be stored in refrigerator)
Slice cake and top with 1/2 cup of strawberry sauce. Top with a dollop of whip creamed (optional)