1. For marinade: In mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except the chicken.
2. Chop chicken into 1 and a half inch cubes.
3. Add chicken to marinade. Chill at least 15 minutes or up to 24 hours.
4. Thread skewers with chicken. (add onions and veggies of choice alternating with chicken, if desired)
5. Grill or pan fry over medium high heat until chicken is cooked through and internal temperature reaches 165F
Assemble salad on individual dinner plates starting with romaine lettuce then topping with veggies and top with chicken. Serve with dressing of choice.