Whether you're planning movie night, Taco Tuesday, game day or Cinco de Mayo, we've rounded up 27 nachos recipes with unique flavors that you're going to love!
Here you will find epic beef nachos, vegetarian and seafood nachos that will make a great appetizer or main course and they promise to be a huge hit!
what supplies do I need to make nachos?
Nachos may be one of the easiest recipes to make! You're going to need a few simple supplies for most of these easy nachos recipes.
- baking sheet
- parchment paper
- cheese grater
- skillet and a few other basic cooking utensils.
delicious toppings for nachos
All of the recipes above have suggested toppings but the great thing about nachos is that you can make them your own by customizing the toppings! We listed the best toppings for nachos below!
Some of our favorites include:
- Ground beef taco meat - you can make this homemade with this easy recipe for the seasoning.
- Beans -add texture and flavor. Try refried beans, black beans, pinto beans
- Fresh vegetables - green onions, chopped tomatoes, chopped red onion, chopped green, red or yellow peppers.
- Olives - you can slice and use any type of olive! Our favourites are black olives and green olives. Hit up the olive bar at the grocery store and get a mixture!
- Cheese, glorious cheese - The sky's the limit with cheese. Our faves include Monetary jack, sharp cheddar, cotija.
- Sour cream - the tang of the sour cream blends perfectly with all the cheesiness!
- Fresh fruit - chopped pineapple, strawberries. Try this peach mango salsa for are delicious change from regular salsa. Any type of fresh salsa is ideal.
- Fresh cilantro, chopped - cilantro is one of those unique flavors that kind of grows on you. If you want the pretty green garnish but don't want the cilantro flavor, you could also try flat leaf parsley.
I hope you enjoyed this roundup of easy nachos recipes! Please take a moment to comment and let me know which is your favorite!